Monday 15 October 2018

Teenager or Toddler? - PL with Adele

Hi everyone!

Although there are no teenagers in my household, I was excited when I recently found the Xtreme Teen collection at the Flutterby Create By The Lake Retreat. Archer certainly has the attitude of a teenager at times, so I thought I had better pick up some bits and pieces from the collection!



Today I have used the Everyday Etc cards and Sticky Quotes to document a page in my Project Life. I love combining some of the Flutterby labels in my PL pages to add snippets of journaling to my pages too.


I think this card from the Everyday Etc Xtreme Teen pack is very suitable for the current cheekiness that this little guy was showing this week!


I think that it is very handy to also have some basic Flutterby goodies, such as alphas, labels and the tiny sticky quotes (tiny word stickers) to add information and subtitles to my PL.



I challenge you to use one of the "themed" collections outside the box for a completely different topic on your next scrapbook page!

Have a rad week,
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment