Wednesday 10 October 2018

Family Fun | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone

It's Rachel back with you today for another share of Flutterby goodness!


I created my background  using some Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour Paint 
on my Gel Press plate.
I then used a Mmm Pie stencil and navy ink for some subtle detail in the background.




For my title I used the FAMILY from the Fair Dinkum Chrissy Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack 
and the FUN from the Good Vibes Only Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.


I added some page tabs, ticket, flair and sticky snippets
I also added some Charm's Creations stars.





 I layered some Everyday Etc filler cards from the 'Happily Ever After' 
collection under my photo.


I finished off my page with some wood veneer stars, enamel dots
and of course some black ink splatters!


Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment