Sunday 21 October 2018

Stay Wild | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!

Belinda here today to share another layout for October featuring a lovely mix of past products.

NOTE: This layout contains sentence enhancers. Look away if you are offended by swear words

'Stay Wild'


I decided to stick to a pink and orange yellow colour combination for this layout so I started by applying some Raspberry Punch and Arctic White Flutter Colour Paint to my background cardstock using a palette knife. Once that was dry I mixed some Orange Goldfish paint with texture paste and applied over the Shake Your Tail Feather Stencil. I diluted a little of the Raspberry Punch and Orange Goldfish paints with water and splattered them over the background too. I left to dry for a while before I got too impatient and finished off with the heat gun.


I mixed and matched filler cards from different collections but mostly from the Wild Bohemian range. This is one of my all-time favourite Flutterby ranges and the good news is you can still find some available in the store AND it is on sale!! The 'wild' kind of suits the photo of my darling daughter when she was much, much younger and the queen of tanties! (She was actually putting it on for the camera in this shot. She wasn't quite that feral for real thank goodness!)

I love tucking in a fresh white fussy cut to break up all of the colour from the various filler cards too.


I added a mix of quotes from a couple of Snippet Strips as well as some Page Tabs which are one of my favourite Flutterby embellishments.


I cut the 'wild' word for the title from a Wild Bohemian Photo Card and added some Thickers from my stash to finish.


Finally I added a sprinkling of Confetti Circles and Enamel Dots as well as a flair button.

I hope you are having a lovely scrappy Sunday using your own Flutterby stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment