Thursday 4 October 2018

Beautiful You | Belinda Spencer

Hey Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share  my latest layout featuring a sweet mix of slightly less recent Flutterby products that I have been hoarding in my stash.

'Beautiful You'


I have gone for a minimalist look on this layout with very little mixed media. Just to show that it is ok to keep it clean sometimes. 


I used the Shine Bright Like A Diamond Stencil along with a black journalling pen on my background.  I diluted the Green Limousine and Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour Paints with water and flicked some droplets over the background. I tore a strip from a Blank Palette Everyday Etc Filler Card with the same pattern as the stencil and slipped that into my stack of chopped up filler cards.


I used some filler cards from the Mixed Lines set which I cropped to size to sit behind my tiny photo. You can find these cards in the store HERE and the good news is that they are currently on sale. Winning!



I slipped a stencil word in to the right of my photo and slightly underneath it to hide the staples that I secured it with.


I have also used a Super Cool Page Tab, some stars fussy cut from the Stars Photo Cut Out sheet, the Frame 8 Photo Cut Out, words cut from the Cool Snippet Strips, Green Sticky Alphas and Neon Enamel Dots.




Well that's all from me today. I hope you are feeling inspired to keep it clean on your own layout and try a minimalist look. 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment