Monday 3 September 2018

Together | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Welcome to my first post for September!

Today I have another layout to share with you featuring the fabulous Happily Ever After collection.

'Together'


I have used the super pretty Sporadic Romantic 12 x 12 patterned paper for my background and enhanced it with some lovely Flutter Colour Paint in Green Limousine and Tropicana Teal.


I spritzed quite a bit of water onto my layout and then dropped diluted paint onto the surface to allow it to spread. 


Once dry, I used the awesome BRAND NEW Cool as a Cucumber Stencil with some texture paste to add some more interest to the background. I chose some random words to highlight with a white paint pen.



I added a whole bunch of layers under my photo using off cuts of the other patterned papers in the range as well as Everyday Etc Filler Cards.


I love to add some fitting quotes using the Sticky Quick Quotes and the colours in the Tiny Rainbow quotes are perfect to co-ordinate with this range. I stuck the quotes down on white cardstock first for added strength and to give a nice little white border.


A sweet sprinkling of enamel dots never goes astray! They are the perfect little element to add detail to your page.


My layouts are never complete without the addition of page tabs either!


The wodd veneer title and the 'mine' comes from the Happily Ever After Wood Veneer Bits. These wood veneer sheets are so awesome and economical too!! I have used them on 8 layouts so far and still have some left!!


Here's what I used:

- 12 x 12 Sporadic Romantic
- 12 x 12 Drunk on Love
- 12 x 12 Blanket Thief
- Wood Veneer Bits


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to check out my layout. 

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment