Saturday 15 September 2018

"Sweet Dreams" | Adele

Hi scrappy peeps!

I have been LOVING the We Run The World collection lately and have been on a real binge of using the gorgeous floaty watercolour details on my pages.


I used white texture paste in the background with a Flutterby Designs small circle stencil. This helped create the "floaty" feel for this page. 


I cut out several of the doodly hearts from the paper and scattered them up the side of the layout. Tiny word stickers are the perfect little accent for adding details to layouts too. 


I added journaling up the side of the page as well as a doodly border and navy Heidi Shine splatters to finish off my page. 


I have also created a process video for this layout which I will link below. Happy scrapping! 
Adele 



No comments:

Post a Comment