Thursday 6 September 2018

Beanie Boo Love | Tamara Buckler

Hello Flutterby Friends,

Tamara back here today sharing with you my first layout for September. This one is a bit of a stash buster, but it really came together around the giant title which I love!



The title started with the big 'Boo' which I was able to create using the Large Alpha Set stencil, which I have been eyeing off from in the shop for ages! I traced around the letters with a black sharpie and then filled them in with Flutter Colour Paint in Black Mayhem. I then fussy cut the 'Love' from the Mad About You Everyday Etc Cards to fit in with the giant black lettering. The purple letters were originally some white alphas from my stash, which I painted with some Grape Soda Flutter Colour Paint.


I added some texture to the left of the page by running some modelling paste through the Little Big Love stencil. This then framed where my photo stack needed to be.



I love the way this photo stack worked out. I layered up a heap of Everyday Etc Cards from various collections and in various sizes and colours, and it just pops! I tucked into these layers a heap of page tabs from the Fur Ever Friends collection, which worked in with all the crazy little critters in the picture. 


I also tucked in a Mini Card Fussy Cut which is the 'Awesome' you can see down the left of my picture. I really like how this brings the white of the background to the forefront, and also ties in the rounded edges of the page tabs. 


To embellish the photo stack, I fussy cut a flamingo from a Good Vibes Everyday Etc Card, and added in a Flair Button for good measure! To finish the page off, I added in various Die Cuts from different collections and a good dose of ink splatters. 

Thanks for stopping by today, make sure you jump over and check out the shop, there's a heap of new stencils over there that need to be in your stash!


Big Loves, 
Tam xo





No comments:

Post a Comment