Friday 25 May 2018

"This Is Us" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Today I have a 12x12 page to share using the awesome new "Happily Ever After" collection.



I used the gorgeous 'Sporadic Romantic' 12x12 paper for my base, and trimmed the edges slightly 
to mount it on some black cardstock. I didn't want to cover up too much of the gorgeous paper, 
so I kept my embellishments to two clusters.

I matted my photo with some Everyday Etc filler cards.

 For my clusters I cut out a couple of black diamonds from the Everyday Etc cards
positioning the 'You + Me' next to the photo and the blank diamond 
in the opposite corner for my title cluster.


My title cluster also includes a flair and some stickers from the 
Happily Ever After Sticky Quotes

The title 'this is us' is cut from an Everyday Etc card

I also added some co-ordinating Snippet Strips and  enamel dots around the page.
 


I also added a flair from the "Good Vibes Only' collection, 
as this photo was taken at a music festival.



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment