Monday 28 May 2018

You are the Stars by Allara Bamforth

Good Morning and Hello Again,

Back on the blog today and I have a bright lovely layout to colour up your Monday using the 'Happily Ever After' collection!



This is entirely created background with Flutterby Colour Paints and Stencils.  I have used the four colours Grape Soda, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Punch and Sunshine Yellow from the Flutter Colur Paint - Bright set and rolled them over mypage with a small brayer. I mostly painted in a horizontal direction as I didn't want the paint to mix toghether to much and then carefully cleaned off my brayer and then going over the top vertically just to get a small hint of th colour. I then used a small amount of Artic White haphazardly.

I next used the Words of Wisdom stencil and dabbed through some Artic White with a sponge. I didn't really want the words to show but used it more as texture/interest for the background, I also turned it over in a couple of spots to clean off the paint. I then used the Stargazed stencil with some black ink, I just wanted used this as background interest again and then used a posca pen to outline some of the stars.


Using Artic White I splattered it all over the page. For the rest of the back ground detail I have used a Square Stich Stamp which I have also stamped on the background of the Everyday Etc Filler Cards for matting. I then used one of my nesting star dies and using Black Mayhem in my Fineline Applicator traced around these dies for the background detail.

I've matted my photo with Happily Ever After Everyday Etc Filler Cards and the Happily Ever After Frame 51. The title 'You are the Sun, The Moon, The stars and all that other good shit' is from the Happily Ever After Everday Etc Photo Cards, and the 'Love' acrylic title and the Lips Washi tape is from the Happily Ever After May Kit 2018. To finish off a couple of Heart Stickers from the Happily Ever After Sticky quotes and some Neon Enamel Dots.

Last but not least I had some left over pieces from die cuts laying around that I thought would make a great sun. So using my aquapastels coloured those in to add behind the photo and also to add little depth to my big stars on the page.

Hope you enjoy your week and make sure you order some of the fabulous Happily Ever After collection by clicking on the links above.

Till next post,

Allara xx



No comments:

Post a Comment