Saturday 19 May 2018

Life Together | Belinda Spencer

Hello!

Belinda here today to share a layout featuring the BRAND NEW Happily Ever After collection.

This is such a fun collection and as I was searching for (embarassing) photos of my hubby and myself I realized that we just don't have enough photos of us together. I need to rectify that!

I did manage to find one of us together where I appear relatively normal but my hubby is pulling the weirdest face for some reason. It's probably because he hates being in photos so when I force him to he gets his revenge by messing them up. Little does he know these are the ones I love the best and I WILL scrap them for all to see. Revenge huh? He is an amateur. LOL

'Life Together'


I had so much fun experimenting with a beautiful rainbow of Flutter Colour paint on my background. I spritzed my cardstock quite heavily with water (yes it warps the paper but I can live with that) and also diluted the paints with water in a paint palette. I then used a soft wet paintbrush to drop the colours onto the page. If you have enough water on the page the paint will just bleed out and do its own thing. I love that. You can of course encourage it where to go using the paintbrush.


Aren't those paints just the prettiest colours? Even better they co-ordinate so perfectly with the Happily Ever After collection.

Next I had to add some stencilling with the fabulous new stencil 'All You Need Is Love'. I used white gesso for a soft look.


Then I layered up a fussy cut and the gorgeous 'Blanket Thief patterned paper from the paper pack as well as page tabs, filler cards, enamel dots and my title. I cut the 'Life' from a photo card and the little grey and white hearts from a filler photo card.


Products used:

* Green Limousine
* Raspberry Punch
* Sunshine Yellow
* Tropicana Teal

Well that's all from me today. Make sure you head over to the store HERE to grab this gorgeous collection for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment