Thursday 31 May 2018

"That Cheeky Little Tongue" with Adele Toomey

Hey scrappy peeps!

I am SO excited because I finally stopped hoarding my fav paper from the "happily Ever After" collection and used it on a 9x12" layout.


I am very guilty of saving my favourite papers for the "perfect" project, but I'm trying really hard this year to make a dint in my scrappy collection and actually USE my newest and prettiest supplies.


I used some whipped spackle and Flutterby paints in the background to create a little bit of added detail to my layout. I love using the Everyday Etc cards to layer behind my photos to give them a little added focus against a busy background.




I hope you enjoy my accompanying process video creating this fun and bright page!
See you next time!
Adele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment