Monday 7 May 2018

It's release day!! | Tamara Buckler

Hi Flutterby Peeps,

I'm so excited to be here with you on release day!! The new range 'Happily Ever After' drops tonight at 8pm, and I can tell you first hand, its a cracker! I am writing this blog on the way home from retreat, and I shared a little sneak peak with the girls there and they were super impressed at the bright colours and the fun sentiments.

I put together the page I'm sharing with you over the weekend and it is certainly fun and bright!


The background on this page is one of the new amazing 12x12 papers from the collection, which I added to by running some modelling paste through one of the new stencils.

I matted my pic using some of the Everyday Etc Filler Cards and cut the 'butt grabbing' sentiment out of another. I fussy cut some random scallops out of few of the cards to add interest and provide a border for the sentiment.




I also fussy cut out the cute little people silhouettes from another filler card, and added one of the funky flair buttons from the collection.



I added a couple of stickers from the sticker sheet to the top right of the page to balance everything out, and that was it! Such an easy page to put together, but I love it as it documents my relationship with my husband in a bright and funny way.


You can pre-order the kit online today if you cant wait until tonight. But all the funky bits and bobs will be available on the site from 8pm tonight!! Get on it, people!

Big Loves,

Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment