Sunday 20 August 2017

Bloom & This one time...| Krisy Podolak


Hi Flutterby Lovelies,
Krisy back again today to share some more inspiration.  Today I have two layouts.  The first is a bit pretty and inspirational using the new "Flawsome" Collection the second is a little laugh at being young and silly when travelling the world.  I will warn you the photos may be a little graphic for some but do know that everyone was a willing participant and it was just a bit of fun.

First I will share my Bloom layout.  This layout came about after I did a Fiona Paltridge class at the 2017 Create By the Lake Flutterby Retreat this year. If you ever have a chance to do Fiona's watercolour class I highly recommend it.  It is so much fun and the technique is so versatile.  I just want to paint flowerly blooms everywhere.



Now on to my this one time layout...The word dumbass is what inspired this layout.  In our twenties my husband (then boyfirend) and I spend 2 years working and living in Scotland and backpacking around Europe,Canada and America.  So this is an ode to that and the fun we had.  As I said the pictures some will find inappropriate but we are not the only "kids" that have photos like this especially those who have travelled.  There are so many appropriate statues that call for poses around the world.  These ones are from Oslo.



Thanks for stopping by today.
Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment