Thursday 31 August 2017

Embrace your flaws....

Hey Flutterby Peeps, 

FLAWSOME!!!... I seriously cannot get enough of this collection!!!

I think I'm up to a dozen layouts, and I still have ideas buzzing in my head. 
Here is another grungy layout in my signature style, with my all time fav technique... messy stitching. 

Ive used a pink mixed media 'Flawsome' Filler Cards for my background and fussy cut the 'Embrace your Flaws' from the 'Flawsome' Everyday Etc Cards. Add to that a punched out book tab from the black card in the filler pack, and a 'Fearless' tab from the 'FLAWSOME' Die Cut Bits & Bobs





A simple page with only a few elements, that all combined pack a nice visual punch. 


There is also some limited edition kits in the shop if your looking for some awesome pages to get your mojo flowing... get in quick before they sell out! 



Love and Light

xoxox

Skai


No comments:

Post a Comment