Friday 25 August 2017

Flawsome | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!

Belinda here today to share another layout featuring the totally brilliant Flawsome collection.

'Flawsome' Layout


I started with that fabulous 'Flawsome' Stencil that I am totally in love with. I swiped some Golden Light Molding Paste over it with a palette knife and dried with a heat gun. I spritzed some water over the page, diluted some Flutter Colour Paint and applied it to the background with a soft wet paintbrush. I used Flutter Colour Paint in Grape Soda, Raspberry Punch and Tropicana Teal.



I used just one Everyday Etc Filler Photo Card under my photo which co-ordinated perfectly with the paint colours.


I then piled on the wood veneer, die cut bits and bobs, flair button and stickers. Oh and THAT quote from the Everyday Etc Photo Cards. I just love it. Suits me perfectly. LOL


Here's what I used:

FLAWSOME:
- Flair

- Grape Soda
- Raspberry Punch
- Tropicana Teal

I hope you are loving this range as much as I am. Don't forget to share your creations in the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook group HERE. We would love to see what you have made and leave some love.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment