Sunday 13 October 2019

You are a Work of Art ll Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies
Chrissi back today. I've recently been having fun with some of my older Flutterby Designs Stash and today I want to share with you a mixed media layout using some of these awesome bits n pieces.
I used my new favourite "Make your Mark' art Foamies, and Flutter Colour paint to make my background. I love the bold coulours and how they pop beautifully against the black and white. Using my brayer, I inked up my art foamies to stamp onto my background, then added my paint streaks.

Using the Every day Etc Cards from a few different collections, I not only matted my photo, but also used a quote card as my title. I adore these cards for titles, so many awesome quotes to use. I also added some Flutterby flair buttons, and enamel dots to finish off my page.


If you would like to see how i made this page, check out the process video here.


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Chrissi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment