Monday 7 October 2019

Somedays | Allara Bamforth

Happy Monday!

I'm enjoying having a day off for the long weekend today, hope you are enjoying whatever you are up to today!

Today I'm back on the blog with another layout from the 'Parent of the Year' collection.  I've started with a black card background and dry brushed some Flutter Colour Paint in Grape Soda, Tropicana Teal and Green Limousine on the background.  Over the top of this with the Cobblestone stencil I've sponged through some Artic White.

I've then splattered some of the white and some Sunshine Yellow over the top. Once this is dry I've stamped some designs from the Foam Stamps 'Edgies' with Distress Oxide ink in coordinating colours.

 My photo is then layered with the Everday Etc Filler cards from Parent of the Year. I found the perfect title for my photo in the Everday Etc cards and also added the Parenthood Acrylic title. I've used my white paint pen to highlight and randomly scribble around some of the stamps and titles to add interest. To finish off I've added a heart from the Die Cuts Bits and Bobs. Another easy to put togther layout with fantastic products. As always I've linked everything back to the shop, so that you can look at the huge range on offer.



Till next post,



No comments:

Post a Comment