Wednesday 23 October 2019

Independence | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning,

I'm back on the blog today with a whimsical design featuring the 'Parent of the Year' collection.

As I like making my own backgrounds, I've used the Flutter Colour Paint to brush some full strokes up the centre of my black card, using colours from the Brights Set. With the 'Migraine Madness' stencil I've sponged some paint through towards the sides of my brushed middle. Using the 'Round Randoms' Art foamies stamps I've stamped a few designs using some of my left over paint as well.

My photo is of my daughter on a swing, so using watered down Artic White, I drawn  myself a tree to hang her swing from.

As usual I've matted my photo with cards from the Everday Etc Filler cards and used the Everday Etc Cards for a title which I've anchored to a sign post from a strip of offcut from the 12 x 12 paper from the We Are Collection. I've once again splattered some of the left over paint around, cause it always looks good on black background and finished off with some Puffy Heart Stickers on the leaves I've drawn with my Posca Pen.



Thanks for taking the time to check this out, as always links back to the products on the Website.

Till Next Post,


No comments:

Post a Comment