Monday 21 October 2019

Be Awesome Dudes | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
Rachel back with you on the blog today.

Today I have a fun 'boy' layout to share of the three men in my life!


To create my background I have cut the 'Is It Bedtime Yet?' paper 
using a cut file from Cut To You. 

I have adhered the triangles with foam tape to lift the design up off the page. 


I used an Everyday Etc card from the Extreme Teen collection for my title.



I added some Everyday Etc cards under my photo and title card.


 I've added some stickers, and a quote from the 
'Parent of the Year' Die Cut Bits & Bobs pack.


I added a flair button, a star from Charm's Creations, and some thread for interest.


I finished off my page with some ink splatters.
Thanks for looking
Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment