Wednesday 13 June 2018

You're My Weirdo by Allara Bamforth

Hello,

Allara back on the blog today with another fun layout from the Happy Ever After Collection!

So this layout actually started as an extension of the previous layout from May 27th, You are the Stars. All the Flutter Colout Paint - Bright set that I had used on the previous layout, I  applied with a brayer. So after rolling each colour over the my previous page, I cleaned my brayer on the top of my next page - so as not to waste any paint and created a really cool looking distressed back ground down half of the page.



Using the I Heart You Stencil, I've applied some Artic While Flutter Colour Paint across the top of the page and then painted some Raspberry Punch down the side of the white hearts. I then added some stamping on the Raspberry Punch. Pulling out the I Heart You Stencil again I've added some hearts, this time with Black Mayhem Flutter Colour Paint. I've outline the the hears with some White and Black Paints Pens. Next I've dipped the end of paint brush into the Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour Paint to make some dots to create more interest and splattered some of the white paint over the back ground. Then using the All you Need is Love Stencil and my black marker I've added "Love" over the page.

I've then layered my photo with the Everyday Etc Filler Cards and from the 12 x 12 Paper Pack - Happily Ever After Collection and the What Makes us Work page, I have added one of the quotes. Finished it off with the Nuts About You Flair from the Happily Ever After Flair Buttons 2 Pack. And coloured a litle bit of hessian for some texture.

Thanks for taking a peek at my creation this time around and make sure you pick up some of these fabulous goodies through the Flutterbys Store.

Till next post,

Allara

No comments:

Post a Comment