Wednesday 20 June 2018

Important | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share another layout featuring the fabulous Happily Ever After collection.

'Important'


How cool is that background paper?!! That is the 'Mac & Cheese' 12 x 12 patterned paper in the range and I LOVE it. I really wanted to showcase that paper on my layout and therefore for a complete change I have not added any mixed media to my background. It makes a really bold statement just as it is and looks really cool combined with the kraft and black and white elements.


I cut a strip from the 'Boring Together' patterned paper to layer on top of the background paper and doodled a loose border around it with a black journaling pen.


I layered some Everyday Etc Filler Cards and added those to the layout followed by the 'important' Snap 2 Fussy Cut.Next I added my photo and slipped the bottom edge of it under the letters. I added a cool quote cut from the 'What Makes Us Work' patterned paper.


I also added a die cut, page tabs, washi tape, wood veneer bits and a cool flair button.


HAPPILY EVER AFTER:
- Washi Tape

Snap 2 Fussy Cuts
Page Tabs
Flair Button


No comments:

Post a Comment