Wednesday 27 June 2018

The Grinch's Small Heart Grew 3 Sizes That Day by Allara Bamforth

Happy Hump Day,

I'm back on the blog today with something a little different today and given that is only 6 months till Xmas and we are celebrating Xmas in July at Flutterby's camp - why not do a Xmas theme layout of my favourite character - The Grinch. We couldn't miss the opportunity last Xmas to get our Santa photo done with the Grinch.

Although I've mostly used 'Happily Ever Collection' in this layout, I've used bits and pieces from a few previous collections because they just all mix and match together so well!!


The tree is made up of strips and offcuts from the Happily Ever After Everyday Etc Filler Cards as well as the star on top. In between the strips, I've added various Photo Tabs from Happily Ever After and Flawsome collection. Also on the tree I've added some Enamel Dots - Neon to look like baubles.



The background is splattered with paint from the Flutterby Colur Paint - Bright Set, Artic White and Green Limousine. The photo is matted with more of the Happily Ever Collection Filler Cards and I've tucked a couple of Washi Tape pieces from the full Happily Ever After Kit.

Finished it off with a Flair Button from Happily Ever After Set 1 and a wood veneer snuck in from the Good Vibes Only - Wood Veneer Bits. The title is a die cut from the Mad About You collection and I've also added some stickers from the Blackboard Sticky Quotes and Flawsome Sticky Quotes.

Thanks for tuning and checking out this weeks blog post. Only 4 more weeks till the Flutterby Create by the Lake Camp - I'm so excited!!

Till next post,

Allara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment