Thursday 7 June 2018

Love | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Flutterby Friends,

Tam back with you today to share my latest layout using our new 'Happily Ever After' collection. This one features a couple of pics of hubby and I, which are sadly few and far between. Something I need to rectify I think!


I started by running some texture paste through the 'all you need is love' stencil, which I laid diagonally across the page. I then watered down some Flutter Colour Paint in Orange Goldfish, and used the packaging technique to apply this to the page. I also added some paint and ink splatters at this point.

I then matted and layered up my photos with some Everyday Etc Filler Cards, and then tucked some Page Tabs around the place.


The large enamel 'love' is just gorgeous and really directed where the other elements on the page where going to be placed. I added in a sentiment from the Everyday Etc Cards.

I added in some fussy cut hearts from some older 'We Run the World' 12x12 paper pack, and I love the grungy edge this gives. And to finish off the page,  I added in some stickers and enamel dots.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout today, and I hope you all get a chance to get crafty over the weekend.

Big Loves,
Tam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment