Tuesday 21 May 2019

Wild Adventure | Allara Bamforth

Good Morning!

I'm back on the blog again for May with a stash busting layout with a picture of my son taken about 7 years ago now. He has grown up so much.

On my background today I'vd used some Flutter Colour Paint in the shades of Sunshine Yellow, Tangerine Orange and Green Limousine and just smudged them around with my brayer. I've also added some water to the Green and splattered that over my back ground. Using the 'Macqueen' stencil, I blended some oxide inks in matching colours over the page. Next to these I've used my stitch stamps with the same colours for some interest.

My photo is matted with a variety of Everyday Etc Filler Cards from a couple of different collections including We Are and Happy Together. The page tab is also from the We Are collection. To finish off I've used the Star Stencil to draw in some random hearts and a few more stamps with black ink to tie some of the back together. The 'Wild' title was cut from the Wild Bohemian Everyday Etc cards, Adventure was one of the older Wood Veneers and the Stickers are from the current Magical AF Sticky Quotes.


And as some added interest - I found some black chipboard leaves to tuck in behind my photos.



Thanks again for taking a peek this week.

Till next post,



No comments:

Post a Comment