Monday 27 May 2019

Stay Fierce! I Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies,
Today, as promised, I decided to play with the new Flutterby Designs "Round Randoms"Art Foamies, and my Gel Plate. FYI-So much fun. I then turned one of my prints, into an art journal page.
      
The new Art Foamies are perfect to play with on a Gel Plate, and as a bonus, when putting them on the plate to leave an impression, I can then also use the lifted pate to ink up my stamp and apply paint to another print- 2 for 1.
Once I had finished plying with my Gel Plate, I picked out a print I wanted to work with.
Now it was time to add some details. I have recently rediscovered my paint pens. I really enjoyed drawing on my print. I went over my Art Foamie impression to add some definition and texture. Then i added little details here and there. I cut down my print  to fit into my 8x8 journal and glued it in.

I've said it before, I LOVE using the Everyday Etc Cards as focal points in my journals. The Flawsome Everyday Etc Cards are especially some of my fave to use. 
I hope you like my journal page, and think about getting some of the new Art Foamies to have a play with. Thanks for stopping by.
Chrissi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment