Friday 24 May 2019

Just be Cool || Elisa Ablett



Hi Flutterby Fans,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest mixed media layout featuring those awesome new 'Flutterby Designs - Art Foamies Stamps - Fill It In' .

I came across this photo recently of my great nephew and my son who are only a month apart in age and are great friends, they are even in the same class at school! I wanted to scrap the photo with bright colours and a funky design as they are both pretty cool, fun kids. 

I wanted to create a background using the Art Foamies stamps with the Flutter Colour Paint on mini rectangular gel plate. I stamped the Art Foamies with black paint after making a few prints onto my background - they are fabulous to use with paint!

Let's take a closer look - 


Layer coordinating Flutterby Designs everyday-etc-cards behind your chosen photo and fussy cut your title from a past collection like 'Extreme Teen'. Add some wood veneer stars to draw your eye down the page around the photo.


Add some wood veener 'speech bubbles' and fussy cut a word or cheeky phrase from a past collection to fit in the bubble.

I added some dodgy....ahem distressed sewing or stitching to the right and left sides of my page. These are great for boy layouts!


Last elements for your design is to balance your page out by adding a small embellie cluster on the bottom left hand side including a speech bubble and wood veneer to match your page. 

Thats it from me today,

Thanks for stopping by the blog and make sure you leave some love!

Hugs 

Elisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment