Saturday 4 May 2019

Unique | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!

Rachel back with you today with another layout using the 'Magical AF' collection.

For this layout I've pulled out some purple and pink tones to combine with black.




To create my mixed media background I started by swiping some 
purple acrylic paint onto white cardstock with an old gift card. 
I then applied some modelling paste through a 'Words Of Wisdom' stencil.


I used the 'unique' stencil word as my title, over some strips of 
Everyday Etc cards and cardstock.
I also added a snippet strip.



I layered some Magical AF Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo.



I added a flair button, some page tabs and some stickers.

I also added a heart from Charm's Creations.

I finished my page with some purple ink splatters.


Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment