Sunday 19 May 2019

Love This | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Flutterby Peeps, 

I'm coming to you today from retreat with Boss Lady Neets - and it is bliss!!

I have a super messy mixed media layout to share with you today featuring the new Flutterby Art Foamies - I am in love!! 

I started this page by gessoing my background and applying dots of Flutter Colour Paint in Grape Soda and Tropicana Teal and spreading it in a cross shape across the page using a old card. I added some splatters in both colours before drying.


I used the Little Bit Love Stencil and some white gesso to add some texture and draw the white of the background into the mixed media. I then loaded up the Edgie Art Foamie stamps with some Black Mayhem Flutter Colour Paint, stamping randomly within the same cross area. I then came in with a black Posca pen and added some rough doodles and scratches. 



I matted the whole page on a 12x12 piece from the Magical AF collection, and did a messy border around my cardstock with the Posca pen. I then started to matt my photo using Everyday Etc Cards12x12 paper, and some Fussy Cuts


I embellished the page using a random combination of stickers, wood veneer, flair buttons, die cuts, and enamel dots


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I'm so excited to keep playing with these Art Foamies and seeing what I can come up with. Make sure you get over to the shop and pick some up before they are all gone. 

Big Loves, 
Tam xo




No comments:

Post a Comment