Friday 7 December 2018

Hey Hello Crazy Kids | Tamara Buckler

Hello Flutterby Friends,

So happy to be back with you for my latest share, getting sooo close to the end of the year now! Can you believe it?!

Today I am sharing a layout featuring the new 'We Are' range - how awesome are new goodies!!! This is my second layout using this range, and I really just can't get enough of it!

This page is using the 'We Are' 12x12 paper from the Paper Pack. The colour swatches on this paper are so fun, and I love that they use so many of the Flutterby colours that we are used to but mixes in so many more. 



I tore this paper in half, just to calm things down a bit as my photos are very busy, and used kraft cardstock for the rest of my background. I also added quite a bit of white gesso behind my photos for the same reason, and then added in some white stripes using modelling paste through the Large Alpha Stencil.


I layered up my photos using lots of Everyday Etc Filler Cards, as well as one of the 'This is Awesome' Fussy Cuts.  Here and there I tucked in some 'We Are' page tabs, and some older Snippet Strips, just for added interest amongst the layers.



I created the title using a combination of Mini Fussy Cuts, white sticky alphas, and 'We are' sticky quotes and Die Cuts. I love mixing all these elements, and I think it really works to tie all the photos together in their wonky grid.


And then, of course, I needed to add in one of the new Flair Buttons, because, why not?! (and also because perfect match for their crazy helmets!)


I tucked in more stickers around the place, and then added Enamel Dots here and there to complete the page.

I love how bright and fun this page is, and super pumped that I got to document a whole lot of photos, rather than my usual one!

Make sure you jump over the shop and check out the new range, a lot of it selling out quite fast!

Thanks for stopping by again!

Big Loves,
Tam x






No comments:

Post a Comment