Monday 31 December 2018

Happy Mother's Day | Adele Toomey

Happy New Year's Eve peeps!!

Today I am catching up on some 2018 scrapping in my family album. I love making photo collages on my phone to document several smaller photos at once. This came in handy when documenting the special ladies in our lives this past Mother's Day.

I am using the "We Run The World" collection today, which I thought was appropriate for these amazing women!


I began by creating an easy mixed media background by smooshing white modelling paste through the "Little Big Love" stencil and then adding some watercolour paint once it was dry. 


I used several of the Everyday Etc cards to layer behind my photo collage, along with several stickers from the Sticky Quotes sheet. 


I love using tiny word stickers to add the finishing details to my layouts! Paired with a Flutterby wood veneer camera, they added the perfect little extra pizzaz to my embellishment cluster.

Hope you have a scrappy, happy day and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment