Friday 28 December 2018

Grateful | Allara Bamforth


Happy Friday,

As much as I love Xmas - I'm always glad when it's over. It's just such a whirlwind in the lead up and I feel so exhausted afterwards, especially working as well, yesterday and today.

However I'm always grateful to spend time with the family. We don't get to see each other often, so it's great to catch up. I do love spending time with my kids, and joining in on their fun and enjoying their company.

My layout today celebrates being grateful and the 'We are' collection is perfect for those family pics.


I love combining orange and purple together, so I picked the 'I'll Keep You' paper for my background and added some Artic White, Grape Soda and Orange Goldfish Flutterby's Paint to the back ground haphazardly with a palette knife whilst also dipping the lid in the paint to get some circle shapes.

I have then added some squares cut from the Everyday Etc Filler Cards that matched in with the background and dug out an old circle hole punch to create some circles. I've added to this stickers from the Sticky Quick Quotes and a couple of word diecuts from the Bits and Bobs die cuts as well as a small frame for my photo. Finished off with some enamel dots in matching colours and a flair button. Check out the 'We Are' collection via the What's New link to browse all these products.


Thanks for taking a peek today. I'd like to wish you all a happy new year and I look forward to sharing more creations with you in 2019. Although we've said goodbye to some fabulous design team members - Neet has recruited some brilliant replacements and I can't wait to see their creations.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment