Monday 6 August 2018

Little Girls with Dreams become Women with Vision | Tamara Buckler

Hi All,

I'm back on the blog today to share with you a layout I created using some of the beautiful 12x12 paper from the We run the World Collection. The beautiful blue striped paper "Mrs Smith" was perfect for to document photos of my daughter and her netball friends at the recent State Champs that we attended.



I started this page by applying some modelling paste through the "Flawsome" stencil roughly in the centre of the page. I matted my pics with some patterned paper that I had laying around, and then began tucking some Everyday Etc Cards from We Run the World behind my photos. I also found various frames in Die Cut Bits and Bobs pack from the Flawsome collection to tuck behind the pictures. I ran a strip of the "Bev" paper from the 12x12 pack across the bottom of my photos to anchor them to the page.



Whilst I was looking through the Everyday Etc Cards, I found the "Little Girls with Dreams" quote, and new this was perfect for my title. The word 'dreams' was pink, but I used a sharpie to make it black to better suit my colour scheme. I built the cluster to the left of my pictures to highlight this phrase. I tucked in a Flair Button from the Extreme Teen collection, as well as a star from Charm's Creations.


I fussy cut some words and phrases from the Everyday Etc Cards to emphasize the strengths of our amazing netballers, and tucked these around the page. I also added quite a few die cut hearts from a number of different ranges to tie all the blue pieces on the layout together.



To finish the page off I added some black splatters, and some twine and it was done! Super easy and I really love the result.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Big Loves,
Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment