Wednesday 15 August 2018

Project Life with Adele

Hi scrappy peeps!

I decided to jump into catching up with some Project Life this week! I love using the Everyday Etc cards as journaling cards and also cutting up different elements to use as embellishments on my page.


I used the We Run the World collection to document this week as well as several labels also from Flutterby Designs. 


I love cutting the Everyday Etc cards to add some extra details to my page. Here I have cut apart the #girlboss quote from the cutapart 12x12" paper and layered it on top of a beautiful pink watercolour Everyday Etc card to create a flag shape. I outlined the flag with a blue paint pen, which I also carried across to the large "rebel" wood veneer.


I love using little labels to add small snippets of information to my photos too.


So grab your Flutterby kits and your pocket pages and see how many pages you can create!! Stay tuned for some more PL pages next month :)

Have a rad scrappy week!
Adele 

No comments:

Post a Comment