Saturday 8 July 2017

Butterfly House | Tamara Buckler

Hey, Hey, Happy Saturday!

I'm up today to share a layout with you sharing the new 'Flawsome' collection. This collection is so full of super empowering quotes, and is all about self love and appreciating the beauty in our everyday.

When I saw the beautiful butterfly quote in Everyday Etc Cards, I knew I had to scrap these photos of my girls at the butterfly house in Coffs Harbour.



I started by smearing some Green Limousine FlutterColour Paint on the background using an old store card, and then splattered some Orange paint all over the place. I then mixed some Aquamarine Dream FlutterColour Paint with some texture paste and spread it through the new Little Big Love Stencil. Such a random colour combo, but I think it works!


I added my title using some Thickers, and then added a Snippet Strip and altered a Flawsome Wood Veneer heart with paint and kindy glitz to balance the top of the page.



Thanks for stopping by to check out my page! Hope you have an awesome scrappy weekend!

Big Loves,
Tam x


No comments:

Post a Comment