Monday 17 July 2017

She's the S*%T.... and a bonus layout

Hey Flutterby Peeps... 

She's my pre-teen and she is full of 110% attitude and sass... and what better pic than this one to go with the new 'Flaw'some Collection... 

Ive used the 'FLAWSOME' Everyday Etc Cards and 'FLAWSOME' - FILLER CARDS' Everyday Etc Cards to create this layout and the BONUS one down below... Extra inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.. 






Over the weekend I did a class with the gorgeous Amy Prior and created this free hand flower back ground. It totally inspired me to scrap the Zygo Cactus I have blooming at the front of my house, and this 'FLAWSOME' Everyday Etc Cards was perfect for it!





Dont forget the shop is closed until 01/08/17 as we will be creating up a storm at the annual Fluterby Retreat... I cant wait to get arty with my tribe and have almost all the Flutterby Design team together... It promises to be a wild weekend and we will have lots of pics to share... well, Internet appropriate ones anyway... 


Love and light..

xoxox

Skai








No comments:

Post a Comment