Wednesday 26 July 2017

Stay Weird & Happy | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby lovelies!!

Belinda here today to share two layouts featuring the totally fabulous Flawsome collection.

'Stay Weird' Layout


How cute is that 'Big Little Love'Stencil?? Cute right? I swiped some Golden Light Molding Paste over it to create a sweet textured background. Once the paste was dry, I spritzed the surface with water and then added diluted Flutter Colour Paint in my favourite colour...Tropicana Teal! I love to dilute it to a watercolour consistency and add with a soft, wet paintbrush to my layout to create a lovely wash of colour. I then spritzed with a bit more water and then set aside to dry.



I used one of my favourite photos of my kids and I messing about taking selfies for a christmas photo shoot session. I created lots of layers under my photo using co-ordinating filler photo cards.


Finally I added some page tabs, a flair button and some kick ass wood veneer pieces.


Next up is a layout about me. Eek!!

'Happy' Layout


For this layout I created the background in the same way as the first layout. This time I used the 'Flawsome' Stencil which I LOVE!! I did actually find it a bit hard and weird to use those words to describe myself though.


I have used a lovely soft palette for this layout of aqua, grey, white and black. It's a favourite colour combination of mine. When I created my colour wash for the background I added a little Arctic White Flutter Colour Paint to the Tropicana Teal to create a slightly softer colour.


I outlined the two words that I thought best described me just like the word 'incredible' on the filler photo card. I can't stop using those gorgeous wood veneer pieces from the range so I scattered those from top to bottom of my layout.

Have you had a chance to create with this stunning range yet? If you have, please make sure you share your beautiful creation in our Flutterby Inspiration Group on Facebook. I would love to see what you have done with your stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment