Wednesday 19 June 2019

This Is Home | Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone!
Rachel back with you today with another layout to share.


To create the mixed media background for my page I started by adding 
some strips of the "Waves Of Wonder" 12x12 paper 
to some white cardstock with some gel medium.
I used a black pen to add detail to the circular lines of the paper.




I then added some flicks of Colour Blast Colour Artist Ink, 
and sponged on some Flutter Colour Paint in Orange Goldfish.

The next step was to add some stamping of dark blue acrylic paint 
with a "Round Random" Art Foamie stamp.



With the background done, I painted some 'days of the week' wood veneers with black gesso.

I then added some "We Are" Everyday Etc filler cards under my photo.



I fussy cut the house and the word 'home' from some "We Are" Everyday Etc cards
I cut the 'this is' from a "Happily Ever After" Everyday Etc card.


I've also added an arrow from Charm's Creations, a page tab and a Snippet Strip.


Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



No comments:

Post a Comment