Sunday 16 June 2019

Happy + Strong | Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Flutterby Friends!!

I’m up today sharing a new 9x12 layout featuring the awesome new Art Foamie Stamps! I seriously love these!! I’ve used the ‘Fill It In’ set of stamps to add both texture and definition to my mixed media background.


I started this page by cutting down a piece of 12x12 of patterned paper from the ‘We Run The World’ collection. I applied some white gesso to create a rough rectangle around the centre of the page, and then applied the art foamies around the edges using black acrylic paint. I also ran some messy stitching around the edge of this rectangle.

I coloured some texture paste and ran this through an old Flutterby Stencil. I really like how this pop of colour connects the foreground with the background. I mounted my photo using some Everyday Etc Cards from the ‘We Run The World’ collection, and the quote next to the photo has also come from one of these cards.

I created my title using Die Cuts Bits and Bobs, and tucked in some page tabs and a flair button around my photo. 

To finish off the page, I added some black and pink Flutter Colour splatters, and that was it! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Big Loves,
Tam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment