Friday 21 June 2019

We're All Mad Here | Allara Bamforth

TGIF!

I honestly feel like I'm on the Groundhog Day Rollercoaster at the moment and wishing I could just hop off for a while, but least it's Friday :)

Today's layout comes from that place of crazy and really expresses my frustration with this but I also added an important reminder for myself 'Your only limit is You'.

On my black carboard background I've used my brayer to roll out some Flutter Colour Paint - Fire Engine Red, Orange Gold fish and Tangerine Orange. Using the  Confetti Cubes Stencil and some Artic White paint I've stencilled this over the paint left to right. With my paints I've used earlier I swirl some designs over the top. And also splatter these colours over the background with a paintbrush.


The photo is matted with a cut out frame from one of the 12 x 12 papers from the Magical AF collection. And the title and other cut out shapes are from the Everyday Etc Cards. A Page Tab has been added to the left of the photo, plus some sticky quotes. on the photo and to the bottom right.

To finish off I used up a couple of my Neon Dots and used my trusty paint pen to draw around some fo the detail.

Thanks for taking a peek into my hectic life.

Till next post,


No comments:

Post a Comment