Monday 26 March 2018

'Sunshine Vibes' by Rachel Dutko

Hi Flutterby peeps!

Today I am sharing my layout "Sunshine Vibes", using the awesome Good Vibes Only collection. 
These are a series of photos of myself and my youngest son enjoying the sunshine in the park.



I used a piece of 'The Straight & Narrow' 12x12 paper as my base and scraped on some Flutter Colour 
paint in 'Sunshine Yellow'. Once it was dry I squirted on some 'Tropicana Teal' Flutter Colour paint around in a rough circle.




I matted my photos and my title with some 'Good Vibes Only' Everyday Etc Filler cards.





I added some quotes and a pineapple sticker from the Sticky Quotes sheet.




I added the 'Sunshine' die cut on foam tape for my title, and added the 'VIBES' acrylic letters.
I also added some flowers and small pineapple from the Die Cut Bits And Bobs pack, as well as a flair button.  


 I've used the following from the Good Vibes Only collection-


 

Thanks for looking
Rachel x x



 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment