Monday 5 March 2018

Beach Fun | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!

Belinda here today to share my first post for March featuring the stunning new Good Vibes Only Collection.


'Beach Fun' Layout

How awesome is that background paper?!! I LOVE it. In fact the whole paper pck in this range is to die for.


I swiped some gesso over my background paper with a palette knife. Once dry, I stencilled on some gorgeous frangipanni flowers using  the 'Aloha' Stencil and  some Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour Paint. I let that dry before tidying up the edges with a white Sharpie and then doodling around the flowers with a black journalling pen.


I added lots of layers below my photo using some of the fabulous co-ordinating Everyday Etc Filler Cards as well as a 'Honey' Fussy Cut.


I finished by decorating with enamel dots, page tabs, a flair button, wood veneer and more.

Here's what I used:



Have you been over to the shop HERE to order your own Good Vibes Only pack? Make sure you get in quick for this stunning collection. I can't wait to create my next layout with this range.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda





No comments:

Post a Comment