Friday 20 October 2017

You are Loved | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.

I have a layout to share with you today that I have had the photo printed for nearly a year and have only just worked out how to use it in a way that makes it the start of an awesome layout.
I used the Heart stencil and some impasto paste to create a back ground that I then used water colours matching the colours of the everyday etc cards that I used to matte my photo.  I cut up another to create part of my title and then added a banner flair button to finish it all off.

Here are a few close ups:


As you can see I used a number of patterned Everyday Etc cards to matte my photo but they all work together.  That the great thing about Flutterby Designs the colours work together even if they are from different collections.  Have a look through the shop and you will see how awesome the ranges are and how they work together.

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment