Tuesday 24 October 2017

Hey Babe | Tamara Buckler

Hey, Hey Scrappy friends,

It feels like a long time between posts, my life has been super busy lately as we have been moving house.  I've had no internet and no scrappy space for weeks, it's been torture! But I'm back into it and today I have my latest layout to share with you.


I mixed some of the our gorgeous Flutter Colour Paints in Raspberry Punch and Tropicana Teal and applied it kind of randomly through the gorgeous 'Flawsome' stencil. I love how this give a beautiful soft ombre/sorbet sort of feel to the background.


I matted the photo with some of the 'Mad About You' Filler Cards and popped the whole lot up with some fun foam, just to separate it a little from the background.


I then fussy cut this title from a 'Mad About You' everyday Etc Card and popped the word 'babe' up on some foam tape to lift it up of the background. I love using the Everyday Etc Cards like this, so many ready made titles in a pack!

I didn't need to do too much else to make this page beautiful, and that's why there is only a small cluster of embellishments to the right of the pic featuring of course a Flutterby flair badge and a page tab from the 'Mad About You' range. I then added some black ink splatters to lift up the photo and tie in the title, and that was it!!

Super happy with this one, and super dooper happy to be back in the scrappy saddle!

Have a fab day!

Big Loves,
Tam x





No comments:

Post a Comment