Thursday 12 October 2017

Be Bold, by Ros Madley

Hi everyone :)  Am definitely noticing a change in the weather down this end of the country.  So nice to be seeing a bit of sunshine.

My layout this time is all in black and white.
I have been busting to use the Blank Palette Everyday Etc cards and this background I found in my stash went perfectly with those cards.

My background is actually a leftover page I did in a Louise Nelson class.  I'd been a bit heavy handed on the white paint and sat this one aside knowing it be perfect for a layout one day.


The title, Be Bold has been cut from the Everyday Etc cards.  The camera, cheverons and 'favourite memories' were also cut from these.


My photo stack is a mixture of the cards.  I decided to print my photo in colour to help it stand out from all the black and white.


The 'Just be Cool' flair button goes with this page perfectly.  Of course there's few enamel dots on my page too.  


This layout has been finished off using some Tiny Sticky Quotes.



Hope you've been inspired ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment