Monday 4 September 2017

Be BOLD | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.
It's Krisy back again today to share another layout to inspire you.  This one is a bit special it has a Flutterby Designs Sample 12x12 piece of paper as the base.

This is really a mish mash of bits and bobs.  The craziness of the paper calls for a bit of mixed media and lots of things to look at.  So I teamed it up with some inks and stamping and then added a Flutterby Flair button, page tab and die cut word & hearts.  Oh and who can go past some sticky snippets?!

Here are a few close ups:


I hope that I have inspired you to get all your bits out and mix them up.  I know a few Scrappers that have a bit of OCD and like to keep collections together but seriously, nearly everything in the Flutterby store works together.  Neet has a pretty good eye when it comes to designing things.

I'll be back later in the month to share another mish mash layout.

Krisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment