Wednesday 6 September 2017

Rock Chick I Tamara Buckler

Hey Hey Scrappy Friends,

Happy hump day to you all!! I'm back again today to share another layout, this time showing off some grungy rock chick style!


I started this layout with some Kraft Cardstock and then got messy with some gesso on the background. I then ran some Whipped Spackle through the amazing new 'Flawsome' Stencil, and then used the packaging technique to add some Red ink spray for some colour. I than added some black ink to the Whipped Spackle and passed that through the 'I Heart You' Stencil, and finished the background off with lots of red and black ink splatters.

I then set about adding my paper layers behind my photo with 'Xtreme Teen' and 'Happy Together' Everyday Etc Filler Cards. I used a couple of fun pieces from Charms Creations, and then layered some more Flutterby goodies over the top, including this awesome wood veneer piece from 'Xtreme Teen'.


My title features the 'Rock' Die Cut from the Xtreme Teen collection, I also tucked some of these down the left side of my photo cluster for added interest. I also added some of the new white sticky quotes to the top left corner for a little added attitude.


I love all the textured grungy goodness on this page, and hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by.

Big Loves,
Tam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment