Sunday 4 June 2017

Talk Nerdy to Me | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

Krisy popping in today with another share.  This one is using some cards from the Drama Queen Collection of Everyday Etc Cards.

My kids have just discovered that it is funny to put on my reading glasses.  I don't wear them as often as I should and by the looks of this photo and the squint my son has, they seem pretty strong.


For this layout I started with another crazy mixed media layout using a few different stencils from the shop.  I then cut up the Talk Nerdy to me card as my title added a few more layers and I was done.  There are a few photo tabs and stickers thrown in for good measure too.

Here are a few close ups:



There isn't a process video today but you can check out my video from my last blog post and it will give you some idea about how I tackled this one.

Thanks for stopping by

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment