Thursday 8 December 2016

Partners In Crime | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.

Krisy here today to share with you a layout I created using the NEW Mad about You range.  When you look at this range at a glance it seems to be all bright colours but amongst all that colour is a few muted neutral colours that can be used to make really sophisticated layouts.
 
This is my layout:

 The photo is of my husband and I at a recent couplesphotoshoot we had done.  I decided that if I changed it to black and white and added a fairly neutral palette the photo would POP! I didn’t want to make the layout to mushy so I decided to use a star patterned paper, a splash of Colour Blast Shimmer Dust and only a little bit of red Fire Engine Flutter Colour Paint with a heart stencil.

Here are a few Close ups:


 The heart is a handmade creation from Charms Creations and I added a little Flutterby flair button to finish it off.  This wood veneer title is also a Flutterby Creation from the previous range – Partners in Crime.  And that it is really.  It was quite a simple layout to create and it all came together quite quickly.  

There is a process video you can watch here.


‘Til next time

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment