Sunday 8 December 2019

Livin on a Prayer | Allara Bamforth

Happy Sunday!

I'm excited to be on the blog this morning with the new 'Rad Retro' collection. As soon as I saw this collection I knew I would have to scrap a fabulous photo of my favourite 80s rocker - Jon Bon Jovi, who is still going strong and who I was lucky enough to meet in August! OMG!!

I've started off with black cardstock for this layout and cut into sections one of the 12 x 12 papers 'Pretty in Pink'. Once I stuck down my papers, I've splattered across the background some of the Flutter Colour Paint from the Bright's Set and stamped the Fill It In Art Foamies in Oxide Ink randomly as well.

The photo was then matted in the Rad Retro Filler Cards and I've added various cut outs from the Everday Etc Cards, including the 'Awesome' title under the photo. The fabulous cassette that has 'Livin on a Prayer' conveniently on it was cut from one of the 12 x 12 Paper 'What's Going On'!!. A Rad Retro Flair Button has been added to the bottom right of the photo and a Photo Tab to the top right.


This collection is so fun and colourful. I have so many great pics to go with it and I can't wait to share some more in my next post.

Till then,


No comments:

Post a Comment