Saturday 14 December 2019

Just Wanna Have Fun ll Chrissi Mannix

Hello Lovelies,
Chrissi back today with another layout with the new Rad Retro Collection.
I enjoyed playing around to create my background. I used some Flutter Colour Paint, the New Spot On stencil, and my fave Art Foamies to build up my background.
I matted my photo using the Every Day Etc Cards. I went for contrasting colours, after using all that pink in the background.
Before adding my photo, I wanted my background to pop more- I felt it was all blending together. So I added another contrasting colour of Flutter Colour Paint. I really like what this added to the layout.
For my title, this time I used pieces from the die cut Bits and Bobs set, and I couldn't help adding those awesome lips.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been creating with the Rad Retro Collection- come back soon to see what else we create.
Chrissi xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment